Show your desktop
Page: «4/10»
  Go to:
Hamish Jan 10, 2012
A new year, a new set of wallpapers:

[

This time I decided it should reflect the games I am currently playing through, namely Trine and Dungeons of Dredmor. :D
Xpander Jan 10, 2012
i switched to MATE desktop. Got sick of the limitations of Gnome3 ...
so back on Good old Gnome2 basically:p
Liam Dawe Jan 10, 2012
Cinnamon FTW will screenshot sometime.
Xpander Jan 10, 2012
i tested cinnamon about week ago..well its impressive but its still long way from its goal.
not finished. missing alot fuctions atm. but in the future..hopefully that will be the answer.
Liam Dawe Jan 15, 2012
So here's my cinnamon atm :), nice simple and clean is how I like my desktop, to be fair i would probably like Xubuntu if i gave it a proper go thinking on it all.
[ATTACH]321[/ATTACH]
Hamish Feb 5, 2012
So here is my desktop as of February:

Also, I am happy to say the classic Red Hat Green Okay's have come back to Fedora's start-up! :D

They were a casualty on the road to systemd, and as they only were shown if you turned off the graphics mode on plymouth I doubted that anyone would invest the time to bring them back. But it seems someone either was nostalgic or like me prefers the console boot screen, and has done a bit of work to bring them back.

So I am quite happy with my system at the moment. :)
Xpander Feb 6, 2012

Liam Dawe Feb 19, 2012
Well i went back to Unity...and then back to Cinnamon, Unity is really quite rubbish.

Having only 1 problem with Cinnamon atm, seem to be stuck with a global menu at the top oddly.
Hamish Mar 3, 2012
Well, here is my desktop as of March:
[
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.