Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Woo Hoo! Sword Coast Legend 'Head Start' for pre-orders.
slaapliedje Sep 20, 2015
I pre-ordered this a while back, and have been looking forward to it very much. So those who have pre-ordered it you can install it via the 'Sword Coast Legends - Head Start' in Steam.

Downloading it now :D

slaapliedje
Recklan Sep 21, 2015
I got a chance to play it this past weekend and I'm itching for more. I am very excited to officially get into the game and story.
slaapliedje Sep 22, 2015
There are a whole lot of disappointed 'fans' on the steam community boards. Whining mostly that it's not D&D and that it's bad, etc.

Game is pretty fun, I think, bit buggy still, had a bugged bugbear, he died, but didn't fall down.

slaapliedje
Liam Dawe Sep 22, 2015
Pfft, went to do it today as it's in my Steam list, and it's closed. What's the damn point of it being in my Steam if it's closed off now grrr.
Recklan Sep 25, 2015
Quoting: liamdawePfft, went to do it today as it's in my Steam list, and it's closed. What's the damn point of it being in my Steam if it's closed off now grrr.

You can play today (Sept. 25 2015). Next weekend will be no head start, but the following weekends will be head start all the way up to the new Launch date which is Oct 20th.

I'm a little sad they pushed the date back but I think it was the right thing to do.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.