Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Z-Files infection
ridli Nov 17, 2015
Hi!, i'm Miguel Angel Espada. I'm the C.T.O. of small company in Spain called Greyman Studios. We are a bunch of people with a lot of experience in CG Animation and Game Developing. After some animation advertise and mobile apps services for third companies, we are trying to produce our own product. And being myself a Linux Freak and an avid visitor of gamingonlinux, left the company with no other options than support native builds for the penguin platform. Due to all of this, I want to share with you the Kickstarter campaign that we started yesterday to be able to produce our first commercial game.

Z-Files Infection Kickstarter Campaign

and an interview about the project:

http://indiegames.com/2015/11/kickstarting_and_discussing_zf.html

And remember, if you like it, Support and Share!!
tuubi Nov 17, 2015
The kickstarter link is truncated. Use the url tag, there's a button at the top of the post editor.

Thanks for targeting Linux!
ridli Nov 17, 2015
Updated,
thank you for letting me know.
Speedster Nov 18, 2015
Really not into Zombie Apocolypse as a theme, but I wish you guys success
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.