XCOM: EU and Dualshock 4 configuration
wojtek88 Dec 11, 2015
Hi Guys,
Because I love XCOM:EU I've decided to play it in a more comfortable way - with gamepad :) I've decided to give my Dualshock 4 a try. Gamepad is recognized out of the box, in menu everything works, in game at first sight everything works as well. However there is one issue which makes battles unplayable. This image should present the issue:

On the bottom there is a panel, where "Fire", "Run and Gun", "Rapid Fire", "Overwatch", "Grapple", "Hunker Down" should be selectable. However, "Y" button is mapped to "Overwatch" and there is no way to change this setting in game.
I've found baseinput.ini and controllermapping.txt config files, but I don't see any setting that would make me able to reconfigure that.

Anyone knows how to reconfigure that / anyone knows the solution?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.