Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
The source code of Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2 and the development of Medal Of Honor
gbudny Jan 14, 2016
Hi

I found this interesting post on this forum:

"Ok great news guys, were getting an NDA on the FAKK2 Source, anyone that needs it get in touch with me. Just had an hour plus excellent conversation with Ron, what a great guy he is, lets hear it for Ron Dimant and Mark Dochtermann - top men!!!

We are going down the NDA route short-term at Rons request ... but only because it means we can get our hands on it quicker - they will also opensource it sometime later.

Also some Even greater news that i cant mention here lol"

"It means we get the Source Code and Tools etc that was used to create Moh which is what we have desperately been seeking for a long time and will help the guys here massively, OpenMoh can be finished, we can get inside Moh etc etc.

Ill let the guys here explain better"

http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthread.php/753-mohaa-source-code/page24?highlight=openmohaa
RTheren Jan 14, 2016
Sweet news :D

I like MOHAA, so I have high hopes for OpenMOHAA ;)
gbudny Jan 14, 2016
Quoting: RTherenSweet news :D

I like MOHAA, so I have high hopes for OpenMOHAA ;)

I hope that they will finish OpenMOHAA because the Linux version created by icculus has many bugs.

Additionally, It will be great if someone who is a programmer could contact with them because Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.² was ported to Linux by Loki. Unfortunately, the Linux version of this game is not available in many online stores, and the Mac version does not work on the modern Apple computers. Perhaps, someone could create the new version of Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.² for Linux and Mac.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.