Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Diamyo Province screen shots <minecraft server south of spawn town>
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
daimyojoe Jul 29, 2011
[ATTACH=full]176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]175[/ATTACH]
daimyojoe Jul 29, 2011
top is a 3d cobble stone skull I made / middle gathering sand / 3rd is obsidian tower ,boo spiny from while i was building the pagoda, with part of the citadel in the background . these are old shots, ill be adding a few newer ones over time.
Liam Dawe Jul 29, 2011
Hahah nooooo way that's insane :D
daimyojoe Jul 29, 2011
Marinus helped me gather over 300 obsidian blocks to build the tower witch can only be accessed from one of its 8 nether portals or threw teleporting from a rune craft glyph.
daimyojoe Jul 29, 2011
more pictures will come over the weekend . the citadel in the back ground is double the size it was in that picture and is now the largest free-standing structure on the server. there is a nether rack skull, a pagoda , and some great pixel art including an over sized treasure chest , black-mage from ff1 , a few 2d whales , a snail and bulldozer . plus i started landscaping fissures and a lava lake . and have many more ideas for later
daimyojoe Jul 30, 2011
here are some i took today :
daimyojoe Jul 30, 2011
[ATTACH=full]178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]179[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]180[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]181[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]186[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]187[/ATTACH]
daimyojoe Jul 30, 2011
[ATTACH=full]188[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]190[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]191[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]192[/ATTACH]
daimyojoe Jul 30, 2011
[ATTACH=full]193[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]195[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]197[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]201[/ATTACH]
Rustybolts Jul 31, 2011
Very cool! I'm liking the wolves banquet hall :)
Hamish Jul 31, 2011
Quoting: "Rustybolts, post: 2030"Very cool! I'm liking the wolves banquet hall :)

That's not a phrase you hear everyday. :p
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.