Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Minecraft Screenshots
Liam Dawe Sep 17, 2011
Post your minecraft screenshots here (they don't have to be from our server), here's a few ones i took!

[ATTACH]234[/ATTACH][ATTACH]235[/ATTACH][ATTACH]236[/ATTACH]
Xpander Sep 17, 2011
just some random screenshots
[ATTACH]237[/ATTACH][ATTACH]238[/ATTACH][ATTACH]239[/ATTACH][ATTACH]240[/ATTACH]
Liam Dawe Sep 18, 2011
What GUI mod is the last screenshot its really clean and nice!
Xpander Sep 18, 2011
last one is john smith - its 32x texture pack tho and i dont know if its 1.8 compatible yet.
i dont like uber pixelated textures:) Currently using PureBDCraft 128x pack which seems solid.
but its all matter of taste i guess
Hamish Sep 19, 2011
I thought you had to close that server with the baby coming and all?
Liam Dawe Sep 19, 2011
I did but luckily things have worked out really well money wise for us so there is no worry :) (it only works out £6 a month now too - i am happy with that!).
Xpander Nov 29, 2011
[media=youtube]Kn2lCmqiEVo[/media]

Got the Dragon Down! :p
took about 2 hours to kill those towers that healed him first and then some additional killing time.
lots of deaths included

also some random redstone stuff
[media=youtube]AFwL2MRVGHE[/media]
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.