Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Minecraft GoL server
kednar Nov 26, 2011
I'm very glad that this community has a Minecraft server, but I would like to have more information about it.

I like the server just like it is now, based in players' trust. I think that way is beautiful. But still needing something to improve the social interaction, as well as squeeze all possibilities.

What do you think about making a website, or just an official post, with players' presentation, and general discussion? Is it a test server or could it become into a big community?

Hugs,
kednar
Liam Dawe Nov 26, 2011
Hello there!

I am hoping to keep up with the mods that are available to see what's on offer, need to wait for the bukkit server to come out with a new release before we can start modding the server again.

There will be no official site for it so to speak as this is the official website for it :).

The official post is the sticky thread at the top of this forum :).

It's not a test server, it's a proper server we all use :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.