You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Heroes of Newerth - great MOBA with nice Linux support from beginnig [Videos]
DamonLinuxPL Jul 3, 2016
Hey.

I would like noted that the we have a great MOBA game - Heroes of Newert on Linux. It is worth noting that the developers from the beginning supported Linux and they deserve to thanks.

I play on it from time to time and this game gives me a good entertainment, a similar and perhaps better than Dota 2. In addition, as shown by the benchmarks Heroes of Newerth works better in Linux than in Windows.

If someone was interested I post below some of my recorded games of HON with classic game mode and few other maps:

Forest of Caldavar - classic map
View video on youtube.com

Forest of Caldavar with winter/xmas update

Mid Wars - second permament map

Grimms Crossing - third rotational map

Devo Wars - third rotational map

Capture the Flag - third rotational map

Strikers - new third rotational map

Video from my plays coming soon! - but now watch official trailer at http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/strikers/

If you not know, this game, you can watch my video for quick info. If you like it, play with us, it free - download it!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.