Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Axis Football 2016 Broken
melkemind Oct 10, 2016
This is just a warning to any of you who were thinking of buying Axis Football 2016. It's a very simple game with a single developer but not bad on Windows. On Linux there is a game-breaking bug that allows a ball carrier to score after a play is whistled dead. It also has audio problems as well. I don't think the dev actually tests on Linux at all. I told him he should take the SteamOS icon down until it actually works, but he hasn't listened. Therefore, I'm warning you to stay away until he fixes it, or stay away forever if that was your plan anyway. :)
melkemind Oct 10, 2016
Nevermind. It works as long as you install it in the default ~/.steam directory. I had it on another drive as I do for most games so I don't fill up my SSD. I've reported this issue to the dev so he can fix it.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.