Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Steams Top 100 Sellers for 2016
PublicNuisance Jan 1, 2017
While it is no be all end all for Linux gaming I am happy to say I counted 43 titles of the Steam list for top 100 best selling games for 2016. Not bad for 1-2% of the surveyed Steam users.

Yes I know it doesn't mean that being on Linux is why those games were in the top 100 but still it is nice to see. Gives us something to shoot for next year, maybe then we will have 50 or even 60 titles in the top 100 having Linux versions.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/2016_top_sellers/
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.