Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
SplitGate and other multiplayer FPS
infernelu Jun 1, 2022
Hello PinguBros. i'm in love with Splitgate right now, i cant belive i waited this long to give it a try. It's my maing game right now becouse i dont have a lot of time to play and i can easily insert some fun with this one betwen my busy hours. So what is your main game right now? What other options you reccomend in the multiplayer FPS realm.
Xpander Jun 1, 2022
Apex Legends. Not native, but its deck verified and plays absolutely great on Linux. But you need a extra step, cause it has horrible stuttering without the community collected shader cache file:
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/t5xrho/dxvk_state_cache_for_fixing_stutter_in_apex/

Once thats done its absolutely amazing. Gunplay feels amazing in this as well as movement. I never was into Battle Royale games, but thisone is great imo. Couple of hours a day after work is superb for a game like this. You will find matches super fast as there are hundreds of thousands of players playing daily.

Can recommend to anyone who wants to try a good Online FPS game out
infernelu Jun 2, 2022
i Just installed Apex Legends. will play over the weekend. Thanks
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.