Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Adult games. Do you play them?
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
Linux_Rocks May 31
If so, what kinds do you like or dislike? Do you got an opinion about them in general? I know that we've got some prudes and tightwads here, but I also know that we've got some erotica and kink-friendly peeps too. You won't get kink or slut shaming from this guy!

I've got about two dozen or so in my Steam library. The more notable ones are visual novels. The last one that I got and played was Taimanin Yukikaze and I've also got Taimanin Asagi too. I recently finished Trap Shrine as well, and started the second game Trap Legend. 🔥

My buddy lets his teenage sons use his Steam account, and they haven't mentioned the hentai games that I've sent him. I told him to ask them about them. XD

But seriously, the only problem with buying adult games on Steam is that Valve is very inconsistent at best with the 18+ content or patches. The Nekopara series being a great example. Cause you can get the 18+ patches for all of the games outside of the 4th one. Which was all on Valve apparently, and you gotta get them on the publisher's website. Just like with the Taimanin games and Dōkyūsei: Bangin' Summer. 🙄

Also, let it be known that I'm not posting links in here to keep this topic SFW and hopefully undeleted.

Last edited by Linux_Rocks on 31 May 2024 at 3:55 pm UTC
For the sake of national security I cannot confirm nor deny that I play adult games.....
damarrin May 31
I usually don’t, I prefer my adult entertainment straight up and not locked behind gameplay, but I did read a couple of Sakura VNs. I wish I hadn’t. The visuals and music were very nice, but writing was pure drivel, to the point I’d recommend anyone to just skip all the text.

I also read Song of Saya (that was a bitch to get working on Steam Deck), because apparently it’s all ambitious and all the nudity is justified and yeah… it was better than the Sakura games (worth reading at least), but still just a thinly veiled excuse for gawking at some anime sex.

So, um, I guess while I appreciate the idea and the craftsmanship that goes into these things, I find all the gameplay just gets in the way of fulfillment.
whizse May 31
I have played a couple of Leisure Suit Larry games...
amatai May 31
Very interesting topic.
I play a lot of adult games. Mostly from Itch as I find average adult game quality better than on Steam. With some exception, The Last Sovereign is probably the best Free game in Steam.
Maybe we can share some curation on adult game that works well on Linux (with CW of course) and some RPGMaker tricks.
I tends to disagree with damarrin, some erotica have very good gameplay, storytelling or both while still being good erotica. There are so many great game that we dont have to play erotica that are not also good games anymore.
I will neither confirm nor deny.
whizse May 31
Just remember to be careful when playing and call your doctor if the game lasts longer than 4 hours.
Quoting: whizseJust remember to be careful when playing and call your doctor if the game lasts longer than 4 hours.
....... I'll be right back I have to make a phone call.
Quoting: whizseJust remember to be careful when playing and call your doctor if the game lasts longer than 4 hours.
I dont need to worry...... They dont call me "Two-Stroke Spider" for nothing.........
tfk Jun 1
Only when the game has penguins 🐧

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.