Poll results: Single or Multiplayer?
Always Single

0 vote(s)
0%
Always Multi

0 vote(s)
0%
Dorrit Jun 2
My gaming is 100% single-player even with traditional multi games like Total War series and others.
What about you?
Dorrit Jun 2
Sorry, I made a mess. Wanted to make a poll but clicked enter too soon
Pengling Jun 2
It's single-player for me 99% of the time. I'm really not interested in most modern multiplayer titles, and nor are most folks I know, and I never clicked with things like MMORPGs either.

That said, I do sometimes play multiplayer Bomberman (usually I stick with the single-player story-mode or battle-mode with AIs, though) and I play a little bit of the online-multiplayer-only Stumble Guys daily (it won't last forever since it's free-to-play, but I'm enjoying it while it's here). I used to play multiplayer Worms with relatives back in the days of the Game Boy version, too.

I'll throw a vote in if you're able to get the poll fixed!

Last edited by Pengling on 2 June 2024 at 11:50 pm UTC
On Steam, it's multiplayer ~90% of the time.

Outside of Steam, it's singleplayer 100% of the time.
Mostly Singleplayer. Only on rare occasions its Multiplayer.
saellaven Jun 3
Almost entirely single player. I used to play a lot of Q3A back in the day and I was a guild/raid leader for 3 years in EverQuest, which utterly burned me out on MMOs and grinding - once I see the treadmill, I check out.
Cyril Jun 3
Single-player too. Multiplayer from time to time, and depend of the game, but it's becoming increasingly rare...
100% single player now..... I havnt played a multiplayer game in around 10 years (Last MP game I played was Payday 2)......... All of my "friends" are now married and/or have kids and they arnt allowed to come out and play anymore..... And I have zero interest in playing games with a bunch of randos......
Trias Jun 4
99% single player. Probably 100% in the last decade. :).
99% of the time single-player, but recently started playing multi-player with some friends and starting to like it a bit more.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.