So... what are you playing?
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
Daifuku Aug 28, 2013
This week I havent played anything yet, last week I gave Frozen Synapse a go and it is really interesting to play. It is an action turn based strategy game. How can a turn based game be an action game? that is the interesting bit.

fanzy some 3D gaming though.
Hamish Aug 29, 2013
Finishing Blood II on an old Dell D600 with Windows XP because my replacement drive still has not shown up because the bloody shipping company did not get the defective one sent to Western Digital until about two weeks ago despite me sending it out over a month before and paying $40 dollars to ship it.

After that, I have large pile of native Linux games I have got on sale to burn through when I do finally get the new drive: the Rochard "Hard Times" DLC, the Dungeons of Dredmor DLCs, FTL: Faster Than Light, and the games in the Humble Double Fine Bundle.

And I should play through Amnesia again to get ready for the sequel, and actually finish "Justine".
Liam Dawe Aug 29, 2013
Been blasting away some aliens on NS2, really liking it a great mix of good graphics and frantic action, well worth the wait.
Daifuku Aug 30, 2013
On that GOLcast it seemed that the aliens were blasting you hehe. :P Im useless with action games you will notice soon. I just got NS2
Liam Dawe Aug 30, 2013
Quoting: DaifukuOn that GOLcast it seemed that the aliens were blasting you hehe. :P Im useless with action games you will notice soon. I just got NS2
That cast isn't done by me ;)
n30p1r4t3 Aug 31, 2013
Kerbal Space Program!
Samsai Aug 31, 2013
I've been playing NS2, Stealth Bastard, Brütal Legend and many others. I've also been training for the impending doom, which goes by the name of Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, by playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent. ;)
SteamPenguin Sep 1, 2013
Minecraft of course but also Salvation Prophecy its amazing and I got it working on Arch Linux by installing some libraries :D
http://www.salvationprophecy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=431
Also if your quick you can get it cheap here http://www.shinyloot.com/salvation-prophecy I couldn't recommend it any higher guys especially at that price, also note its heading to Steam soon as it got greenlit :D
Ivancillo Sep 1, 2013
These days I've been playing Master of Orion.
It was a sale on GoG.com.

Unpacked via innoextract on my user's home directory and run with my distro's DosBox.
At first time it was a bit difficult to get timidity do the Roland emulation and been detected by DosBox (Gnome 3 / Pulseaudio system).

But it's worth the effort.
rick01457 Sep 1, 2013
Just bought Kentucky Route Zero on steam (on sale at the minute), and it's great. Lovely stylised graphics and great sound, and a good story so far too.
whizse Sep 30, 2013
I'm planning on installing yquake2 and running through Quake II for old times sake. I have no memory of ever playing the expansions, so I might have too grab and play them too. ^_^
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.